Tuesday, January 13, 2009


This is me when I was 23. Heather was three, Nickie was 14 months and Alicia was two weeks.
It reminds me of a song my mom wrote. She said we had asked her where we came from.
This was her answer....

Three little girls sitting in a basket floating on Nantasket Beach
They were held up by a Heavenly elastic and they all had a watermelon each.
They floated around from town to town, eating up the watermelon, spitting out the seeds. Well, they got so full that the lastic wouldn't pull and they all tumbled over and they ended up with... me

Hard question, good answer.
Thanks mom

4 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

wow you look 14! I love that picture.. it reminds me of pictures of me and my boys.

Sheri said...

Three babies at 23?! That's straight out of the school of Rissy! ;) I love the picture, and I officially request that you put up more old pictures.

Laura Willis said...

Thank you both.
I will look for more.

Julia said...

I love the picture! The girls look so much like you and I can definitely see Billy in them as well. They look adorable!