Sunday, January 4, 2009


People love to laugh. Some of the funniest people I know are Lucile Ball, Martin Short, Steve Martin... Well, I don't KNOW them but everyone knows of them because their funny.
People follow blogs because they want to know about you and because they are funny. Since we know this we try to be funny. Usually when I try really hard to do something I succeed except being funny I get the opposite effect? Can you learn to be funny?
I believe I have a good sense of humor. I think a lot of things are funny and I can find humor in just about any mess. I guess that is pretty important when you have as many kids as we do.

I was 36 when I had my last child and chose to get fixed. So my favorite joke....

Why do Mormon women stop having children at 36?




Because 37 is just too many =)

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love reading your blog! And that is a funny joke, funnier because you guys really do have almost 36 kids..... or the closest to 36 kids of anyone I know, at least!

Laura Willis said...

Thank you. I love reading all the blogs it is amazing how much more connected I fell to all of you.