Saturday, January 3, 2009






I love these pictures they bring back a lot of fond memories of blending our family.
There are a lot of people who put two families in the same house and they stay separate and never actually blend. Our family works together, plays together and yes occasionally they even fight like real brothers and sisters.
This Christmas vacation we have played a lot of games and sand together.
I love having a big family the more the merrier my mom always says.
A couple years ago we went to Florida and met up with my friend Andrea. She was pregnant with her 8th? Her husband had to fly back to Tenn to work and she was driving back solo. We decided to meet up and drive back at least part way together.
Andrea has been around my family since I was in 7th grade. I called my mom and asked if it would be ok if we all came back to her house for a couple days.
My mom being completely insane said said they would be thrilled to have us all.
the head count... Me and Scott and our twelve and Andrea and her seven, TWENTY-TWO!
We all had our own bedding and brought food. Scott and some of the kids went for fireworks and we had the time of our lives. Thank you Mom!
We have had big and little vacations and been through a lot together it really is a wonderful life.

No comments: