Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ready or not here she comes


Jordan got her license today!
We decided it was because she is cute. She did good but made some pretty big mistakes.
At one point he told her to turn left. She thought that was odd since she was in the right lane but she slid over to the other lane and prepared to turn. He told her to stop, there were cars coming. Then there was another time she did something and he said "don't do that again, I mean don't ever do that again." She thinks that comment had something to do with turning too.
I have to say that she was the best at parallel parking. I think she was a natural.
He told me she made a few mistakes but she did well and she passed.
Yea Jordan!

5 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

haha I remember getting my licence. Only I didn't get mine on the first try...and I didn't even make any HUGE mistakes. I sped up 5miles before the speedlimit sign. and I botched parallel parking....I think you're right...it's just cause she's cute.

Way to go Jordan!

Julia said...

...Well, the driving instructor must have thought Jordan was REALLY cute to give her her license. ;) Congrats Jordan on getting your license. And Mom, congrats on having another killer- I mean, new driver on the roads. :)

Laura Willis said...

Thank you, we co signed for her very own weapon too.
See new blog...

Willis Family said...

I can't believe she's old enough to drive - now see what happens when you move away - it's been almost 2 years ago and it seems like she should still be 14.

Laura Willis said...

I hate to break it to you but she will be eighteen in May. =$
They do grow up fast, you can't blink.