Saturday, January 3, 2009

My turn


Today I have funny kid stories.
My three year old is very spoiled.





At bedtime(on weekends)I ask her who she wants to watch a movie with? She will say Mom and Dad and come watch Stargate or Star Trec or a kid movie with one of the older kids. On school nights she has to come with me.
She falls asleep and then is moved to her bed, usually.
During the day she goes from child to child playing and I keep an ear out but she is pretty independent. Last night I went looking for her... She wasn't with Mariah or Brooklyn her usual choice for winding down. Jessica and Jordan were in their room and she wasn't in there... Ok? She had asked if she could sleep with Jennifer but I said no because they would play. They play so well together. =)
They were sound a sleep in Jennifer's bed. I had to take a picture.
This morning I asked her how she slept, she said really good and said she had a dream. She said there was a good wolf in her bed,that was creepy. She also had a good dream about... Sponge Bob's tooshie. I told Scott his daughter had a dream about Sponge Bob and she corrected me, it was about his tooshie.
At breakfast Jennifer tried to explain that they had been talking about Sponge Bob and FISHIE, but Haylee insisted she dreamed about his tooshie.
Well... ok what can you say to that?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable :)

Laura Willis said...

Thank you for reading and for leaving a comment. It really means a lot.