Wednesday, January 28, 2009

On to New Moon

I finished reading Twilight at 1:00 this morning! I actually finished reading the epilogue by flash light after Scott went to sleep.
I had it on MP3 and had to recharge the battery twice so I was really reading it at 1:00.
I enjoyed it very much. I thought Bella was negative in the beginning, I think I just got used to it. The end really leaves you hanging and I am glad I don't have to wait for the next book to come out.
It is a little creepy to be in favor of a relationship that is kept a secret from their parents because they wouldn't approve, and for good reason.
It is a true modern day Romeo and Juliette.

I did enjoy it and am on to New Moon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, I have to admit, I am also reading (listening) to New Moon, having finished Twilight the other day. When, at 1am, Laura announced that she was finished and we were discussing the book a little, she mentioned that she was curious to find out if Bella moves back to Forks. I asked, "Did you read the Epilogue?" She said "There's an Epilogue?" Then after a few minutes, and the lights were already out, Laura got out of bed, grabbed the flashlight, and started reading by flashlight at 1:30 in the morning! She has to recharge her iPod and headphones at least twice a day in order to keep listening. She's well ahead of me now!

Julia said...

Way to go Idaho! I have the coolest parents ever! ;)

Laura Willis said...

Thank you Julia! We get it from our kids.