Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thank you Josh

Last night I got a call from Heather. Things were really out of hand, I could tell from the noise in the back ground and from the tone in her voice.
I am usually very calm but I was an hour away and she needed me right then.
Then I thought about Josh, he was really close. I called him and asked what he was doing, he said playing video games. I asked him how many people he could get to Heathers and how fast he said three and we are out the door. I called him a few minutes later and he was half way there. He didn't even know what she needed but he was going.
He and his roommate packed all of her stuff and when I got there they loaded it up for her.
Thank you for being there for me and for being such a good big brother.
I love you!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

What happened? Is she okay? WOW! Sounds stressful! Thank goodness for brothers that keep their eyes out for their sisters. :)

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Hurray for josh. He is such a great guy.

Laura Willis said...

She is okay. She has moved back home and we will see how things go with her boyfriend in the next couple of months. I hope things go well they have a lot riding on it.
I have missed her laugh and will enjoy having her for as long as she is home.
Josh was great! I am looking forward to having him here for Thanksgiving. He gets extra desert. =)