Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jessica needed an outfit for choir. It had to be a white button up blouse and black pants. Jessica is hard to find clothes for because she is so small. She had looked while she was out on a visit. She asked a few friends and got some suggestions in Carthage and even the mall in Joplin $$$. I had to take Brooklyn to the dentist so I decided to look around. I went to my favorite thrift store and found two pairs on pants and a blouse that fit her like it was tailor made. All three were less than $10 all together. When she got home from school she tried them on and they all fit. She went with the fancier black pants that were high wasted because they were more dressy for choir but she will probably wear the other pants that are "hip hiphuggers" more often because they are comfortable. I love to find what I need for the price I can afford. Scott has a good job, and we have a lot of kids. =)
My grandmother always said waste not want not, now I say it too.

No comments: