Sunday, February 8, 2009

Haylee's new dress


Haylee was tired and being really grumpy and I was trying to distract her a little till she fell a sleep. I told her if she wanted to go shopping with me in the morning she would need to go to sleep. I told her I thought she needed a new dress for Sunday and asked her what color she wanted. She forgot about being grumpy and said green.
In the morning when she woke up She said she dreamed about her new green dress.
We didn't find it when we went out in the morning but Scott found one later that night. She was asleep when we got home. This morning I woke her up and told her daddy had found her a green dress. She sat strait up and was so excited. Her eyes were so big and she said" you found it" (like it was the one in her dream) and squeezed my neck. I told her daddy picked it out and she couldn't wait to find him to hug him. I told her he was in the shower she could put it on and show him when he got out, but she was sure that hug was more important. She got him as soon as he came out of the bathroom. His hug was as big as mine. Her excitement about the dress didn't ware out all day. I love gratitude.

3 comments:

Julia said...

I LOVE IT!

Shelly said...

That is too cute. She is adorable!

Zarebski said...

She looks so sweet and cute in this dress!! Last week, I too got new dress for my baby!! She absolutely love it!!