Wednesday, June 18, 2008


Trying to get all of the kids together is like trying to nail jello to a tree.
This is 12 out of fourteen of the children. We are missing Nickie 17 and Alicia 16.
This was taken Jacob's last Sunday at home.
For Sacrament meeting Scott and Jacob and I gave talks. Jacob chose the topics, I had Christ our Savior, Scott had Christ our teacher and Jacob had Christ our friend.
Scott was confused he thought he had Christ our friend but Jacob assured him Christ was not Dad's friend he was Jacobs.
Scott and the boys sang the first verse of "I hope they call me on a mission" and then we all sang "I believe in Christ" together.
It was incredible! The spirit was so strong.
In the picture we have from left to right starting in the back Jacob, Josh, and Heather.
Mariah, Scott, Haylee, Julia, Jessica, Jordan, Laura, Joseph, Brooklyn, James, and Jennifer in the front.
It is a beautiful picture but it makes me sad to be missing any family members.
Does anyone know how to photo shop?

No comments: