Sunday, June 15, 2008

Critter Creek Family blog


My name is Laura and this is a blog for my family. I hope it's big enough. =)
My husband and I got married the summer of 1986 to other people. We started having children and some might say we got carried away. We were married for 17 years and then divorced with in three months of each other. We met on the church web site LDS Planet on April 28th and talked every day for a month. I took my kids to meet him and his kids May 28th and I guess you would say things went well. We got engaged May 30th and we were married September 4th 2004.
He had 8 children all of them lived with him. I had 5 children and all of them lived with me.
We talked a lot about it before we decided to have one together and she is a blessing to our whole family. This is a family picture taken the summer of 2006. We had 12 out of 14 children living at home. Julia is off to college and Jacob is on a mission for the church. Our two oldest are out on their own working and doing their own thing.
We are down to 10 at home. We all fit around the table now. =)

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

I am so excited to see you have a blog. It will be nice to keep up with all the happenings of your family. If you don't know who I am..I am Terry and Nancy's oldest daughter. PS. That little girl of yours is a doll. Tell Uncle Scott hi for me.

Laura Willis said...

Thank you and I am happy to be blogging too. I have been working and didn't make much time for the computer. It is nice to be connected everyone I love all the pictures.
I sent Scott your note at work, he will enjoy seeing all the family too.
Laura