Thursday, June 11, 2009

Loving Baseball!


The end of the regular season has come and it is on to the tournament.
The boys both played today at the same time in different cities.
So, Scott took off work early and took James to his game and I took Joseph to his game. We kept in touch by cell phone to find out how the other one was doing.
We were on the phone when James scored. It was awesome!
James team won 11-3 he made two of those runs.
Joseph came in but the point was taken away because when his team mate hit the ball he tossed the bat and it hit the catcher. The catcher was ok and the hitter came out and apologized. The coach had the whole team come out of the dug out to take a knee for the catcher. I thought that was a very nice gesture on the coaches part and a very good example for the boys.
Play of the game, bases were loaded and one of the boys hit a home run! Incredible!!!
Joseph and his team won 5-3.
Way to go boys!

2 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

way to go boys! I cant wait for when I get to go to my kids games. Sound like a lot of fun!

Laura Willis said...

It is. I am writing you and thinking that you and your boys are next door what am I doing? I am going to visit.
Love you all.