Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Comment if you dare!

Comment if you dare!
So, I thought I could get away with just randomly commenting on this post -on other people's blogs -without having to lift a finger. I was wrong. I failed to read the fine print at the bottom that says YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TOO! ...Just know that when it comes to me and creativity -I'm a FAILURE! So, comment if you dare!

The first five people to leave a comment on this post will receive something made by me. However, there are some limitations:

1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make. (which means that you may HATE it!)
2. What I create will be JUST for you. (The best thing ever! ...even though you might hate it.)
3. It will be done this year -by December 31, 2009. Unless my dog eats it or the children flush it or we have more than our own children, or a grandchild is born or I have to clean out under my bed.
Just kidding I think I can do it by the dead line.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be - cards, cardboard automobiles, bows, shoes, a leash for you kids, a bag, frames, hate mail (jk) or a little invention of my own (to who knows what!). I may even fail at baking something and mail it to you. Who knows? Ha! -Not you!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind!

Here's the catch, if you choose to do this, you MUST post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This WILL be fun! When you receive the fantabulous item that I make you, you MUST post a picture of it on your blog. (Even if its a tub of burnt cookies!)

This is for you Julia! I love you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: