Sunday, December 7, 2008


I usually write Jacob on Sunday so I tell him about talks and share lessons and testimonies instead of sharing all the family stuff that makes him miss us and spend his p'day crying. He is doing well and wants to hear more about home.
I did well with little news from home on my dearelder.com letter until I accidentally erased it instead of sending it. I don't know a word for frustration like that. So I told him a few little things and sent him pictures of everyone.
We miss him and are looking forward to our phone call on Christmas.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

You're looking forward to a phone call from ME on CHRISTMAS?! ;)

Sheri said...

;) Maybe Jacob will call you too...

Laura Willis said...

Your too funny.
We will be home all day.
We would love to hear from all of you.