Friday, August 15, 2008


Joseph just turned ten.
He loves school and especially math.
He has an MP3 player and has down loaded his favorite music himself. He really likes country music. His favorites are Tim McGraw, Lonestar,
and Rascal Flatts.
He loves the computer and has even designed his own video game by going on line and getting characters and using picture back grounds.
When Scott told him he could teach him to have the characters inter act James and Joseph were totally blown away that their dad knew how to do that. That was a fun moment.
On vacation with out computer access Joseph enjoyed music and his cousins.
He said his favorite part of vacation was playing Yu-gi-oh with his cousin Adrian and tubing.


1 comment:

Julia said...

Thats my brother! Good old country boy! Tell him I said Happy Birthday and Haylee too. I wanted to call, but I had to work. I love you guys!