Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jacob and Julia


This is Jacob and Julia ready for the church prom.
They looked so perfect.
They share a birthday and I think they are okay with that now. We used to tease Jacob that they shared a brain but Julia always had it. They could almost read each others minds. They got accused of cheating when one of them was picking random scriptures I think Jacob and Julia got it almost as soon as it came out of his mouth. Then she just guessed what one he was thinking. I think that is the way the story went I wasn't there but I heard it a few times. It may have been a little hard to understand because of all the laughing they were doing while trying to tell the story.
Well, he will be gone for two years and Julia and I feel that already.
Julia and Jacob were in separable, it will be fun to see them grow in their testimonies and through writing in the next couple of years. This picture is very special to me because it reminds me of the time when they were always together and laughing. The next few years will be exciting as they begin to make those life changing decisions they have prepared for all their lives.
They will become parents and leaders and I know they will be incredible at everything they do. One because I am a Mom and don't believe they could ever fail but also because they love to do the right thing, the right way for the right reasons. I hope they know how much I love them both. I can't ever say it too much.

No comments: